apply to be a volunteer at Clash Camp 2021
Volunteers are vital to making Clash Camp go! As a volunteer, you get the opportunity to make relational investments in the life of a teen through areas such as counseling, logistics, games, and much more. Please watch this video before applying to be a part of the Clash Camp team.
What Does being a clash camp volunteer mean?
- You love God and want to see Him flip the life of teenagers upside down!
- You adhere to GFC statement of faith and requirements of leadership
- You regularly attend on the weekends
- You submit to running a background check and interview
- The thought of loving on teenagers excites you
What is required of a clash camp volunteer?
- Leading and investing into a group of 5-9 students for 4 days
- Being flexible and available for the duration of Clash Camp, whether it be for Middle School or High School
Can I volunteer for both Middle School and High School weeks?
- Certain teams like security, nurses, av/tech, worship, and camp store volunteers are needed for the full duration.
- If you are volunteering to be a counselor, we strongly suggest that you only volunteer with one group. We want you to invest as much as you can into one group and avoid being spread too thin across different groups.